ATTORNEY AT LAW
Timothy M. Williams attended Valparaiso University School of Law in Valparaiso, IN. Upon graduation Timothy M. Williams worked for the Law Office of William S. Wilson then worked for the Law Office of LaRae R. Munk. Timothy M. Williams opened his own practice in December of 1992. Timothy M. Williams is a past president of the Manistee County Bar Association. Timothy M. Williams has served as a court appointed attorney in Misdemeanor and Felony Defense for Manistee, Benzie, Ingham and Jackson Counties. Timothy M. Williams currently serves as court appointed counsel for child abuse and neglect cases both at the trial and appellate level in Jackson County. Timothy M. Williams has taught Law classes at Baker College of Cadillac, Baker College of Jackson, and Lansing Community College.
In addition Timothy M. Williams has taught classes in political science and critical thinking at Alamance Community College in Burlington, NC and Northwestern Community College in Traverse City, MI. Timothy M. Williams was the Paralegal department Chair for Baker College of Jackson from 2004-2008, before leaving to concentrate on his law practice full time. Timothy M. Williams has served as Vice Chairman of the Wexford County Zoning Board of Appeals and was a member of the Wexford County Planning Commission. Timothy M. Williams has served as a volunteer baseball, basketball and soccer Coach in the Mason Community.
Timothy M. Williams is married to Cameo and together they have four children. His oldest daughter Casandra is Director of Corporate Communications at Krispy Kreme Corporation in Charlotte, NC. His middle daughter Alexis is a campus recruiter for Lennox Intl in Dallas, Texas. His youngest daughter is a honor student in pre-pharmacy program at High Point University in High Point, NC, and his son is a honor student and all area swimmer at Mason High School in Mason, MI. Timothy M. Williams and his family are members of St. James Catholic Church in Mason, MI. Timothy M. Williams is also a member of the Mason, Ml Council of the Knights of Columbus. Timothy M. Williams enjoys swimming, walking, and reading.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 1991
- Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- B.A. - 1988
- Major: Political Science
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, 1992 to Present
- Cadillac Knights of Columbus Building Corporation, President , 2016
- Ingham County Bar Association , Member , 2004 to Present
- Jackson County Bar Association , Member , 2006 to Present
- Family Law, Criminal Law, and Children's Law sections of the State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Mason Public School Studies Commission, Member
- Mason Promise Scholarship Board, Member
Classes & Seminars
- Torts, Baker College, 2004 to 2008
- Intro Legal Profession, Baker College, 2004 to 2008
- Contracts, Baker College, 2004 to 2008
- Estate Planning Seminars, St James Catholic Church - Mason, MI
- Estate Planning Seminars , Catholic Diocese - Gaylord, MI
- Classic Lawn Care and Snow Plowing LLC
- Rapid Ridge Farms LLC
- Jeff Jones Electrical Service Inc.
- Vision Village Condominium Assoc.
- This Old House Investments LLC
- Pine Forest Builders
- Criminal Law 25%
- Child Abuse & Neglect 25%
- Family Law 25%
- Estate Planning 15%
- Traffic 10%
- Michigan, 1992
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1995
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certificate in Child Welfare Essentials and Reasonable Efforts Advocacy
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner
- Karl Delooff
- Jeff Jones of Jeff Jones Electrical Service Inc.